Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms concerning the rights and obligations of the company to all the visitors of this Web page:
The shop belongs to the company with the name:
Name: NOMMO SWIMWEAR
Headquarter Address: Filoti, 84302 Naxos
Branch Address: 127 Kolokotroni str., 166 73 Voula
Tel: +30 6939098169
Tax Registry No: 079364757 , Public Financial Service: Naxos
WEB PAGE CONTENT – CONTRACT TERM
NOMMO SWIMWEAR holds the right to modify the content of the web page www.nommoswimwear.com (hereinafter: The Web page) at all time, without informing the users of the Web page. However, NOMMO SWIMWEAR cannot unilaterally modify the terms of transactions, without informing the users via the Web page.
CUSTOMER’S LIABILITY & DECLARATIONS
The Customer that uses the Web page (from now on: The Customer) is solely liable for the control of technical information provided to him/her and for the suitability of goods that he/she orders. NOMMO SWIMWEAR is not liable for any incompatibilities of products with other products. The Customer declares that the all information that he/she provides when using the Web page is true, precise and valid. The Customer comprehends and accepts the international nature of the World Wide Web /Internet and agrees to respect and to satisfy the local rules of deontology of each country. The user/member is committed to satisfy the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece and Europe to other countries.
The Customer declares that he/she will not use the Web page to send, publicize or transmit any illegal content. Τhe Customer can subscribe to the Web page and create a Customer’s account (the ‘Account’), which he can access via a user name and a password. The Customer is solely liable for safeguarding the confidentiality of his Account. The Customer remains solely liable for all actions made under his/her Account as well as for the cautious use of his Account and the proper log-out from his Account at the end of each session. The Customer is liable for any damage caused to NOMMO SWIMWEAR or her subsidiary companies or collaborating businesses, from the illicit use of the present Web page and from the use of a Customer’s Account by third parties that are not authorized by the Customer.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – TRADEMARK
NOMMO SWIMWEAR is the sole and exclusive beneficiary of all intellectual property rights on the content and the lay-out of the Web page, apart from the expressly reported exceptions (intellectual property rights of third parties, collaborators and institutions). The content of the Web page, including pictures, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, sounds, videos, provided services and products and all files on the Web page, constitute works of intellectual property, registered trademarks and service marks and are protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of Greek and EU Law, International Treaties and Conventions. The reproduction, copying, downloading, sale, re-sale or any commercial exploitation of the content of Web page as a whole or of any part, is strictly prohibited.
RESTRICTION OF RESPONSIBILITY
NOMMO SWIMWEAR cannot guarantee that the pages, the services, the options and the content of the Web page will be provided without interruption, without faults and that errors will be corrected. Moreover, NOMMO SWIMWEAR does not guarantee that the Web page or any other related web page or servers via which the Web page data is being available to the Customer, are provided without viruses or other detrimental components.
NOMMO SWIMWEAR is not liable for direct, indirect damages, or consequential damage, that can result from lack of adequate knowledge to use the Web page and also from any errors, interruptions, faults or delays at the operation of the Web page or at the transmittance of information online via the Web page.
NOMMO SWIMWEAR cannot guarantee the availability of products but will inform the Customer on time in case of unavailability
TERMS OF TRANSACTION
- The Web page/ electronic shop www.nommoswimwear.com operates in accordance with Ministerial Decision Z1-496/2000 about “sales from distance” and the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on the Protection of Consumers. A future Customer is obligatorily informed regarding: a) the essential characteristics of offered good b) the price c) the quantity and the delivery cost d) the added value tax (VAT) if not included in the price e) the way of payment f) the delivery and execution terms g) the duration of the offer or the price and h) the right of retraction.
- Use of the Web page services does not involve any further cost beyond the general billing policy for Internet access, as set by the relevant internet providers (ISP’s) and is payable solely to them.
- The Customers are obliged to report to the person in charge of the Web page any problem and/or complaint and/or indication and/or observation that may occur during the use of the Web page services.
- Special terms and agreements for the purchase of a specific product that are in effect additionally to the terms and agreements of the present are indicated in the specific order forms.
- The Web page/ electronic shop holds the right of reserve and/or refusal of realizing an order provided that it reports to the interested Customer the reasons of this reserve and/or refusal.
ITEM DESCRIPTION / COLOURS
The Company is doing its best to present with the greatest accuracy the products sold by it and its essential characteristics.
The Company has made every effort to accurately depict the actual colors of the products when they appear on the Website. Our Company is not responsible and does not guarantee the absolute accuracy of the colour display of the products on the user’s computer screen as this depends on the characteristics of the display and computer.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer free shipping for orders over 150€ and we use our Standard International shipping.
For orders under 150€ you can choose between Standard International shipping or express shipping if you want to receive your order faster.
- For orders over 150€ our products are shipped free within Greece between 1-3 business days.
- For orders under 150€ the shipping cost is 5€.
- Cash on delivery (only available in Greece), costs 3,00€.
- For orders over 150€ within the European Union the shipping is free with International Standard Shipping and the delivery time is 4-5 business days, depending on the country you place your order.
- For orders under 150€ within the European Union the shipping cost is 8€ with International Standard Shipping and the delivery time is 4-5 business days, depending on the country you place your order.
- However, if you wish to receive your order faster, there is the option of express delivery (next business day) with TNT courier, and the shipping cost is 15€.
- You cannot use the option cash on delivery.
REST OF EUROPE AND REST OF THE WORLD
- For orders over 150€ in countries outside the European Union, the shipping is free with International Standard Shipping and the delivery time varies from 7-10 business days, depending on the country you place your order.
- For orders under 150€ in countries outside the European Union, the shipping cost is 10€ with International Standard Shipping and the delivery time varies from 7-10 business days, depending on the country you place your order.
- However, if you wish to receive your order faster, there is the option of express delivery (2-8 business days) with TNT courier, depending on the country you place your order, with a shipping cost of 40€. (In case you choose express shipping, we are not responsible for any possible customs service charges)
- You cannot use the option cash on delivery.
SHIPPING INFORMATION & CLARIFICATIONS
You will receive an e-mail advising you of the date your order was delivered to the courier company. This e-mail will also indicate a specific tracking number.
If you chose free shipping, you can enter the tracking number on www.elta.gr website to check the status of your order. After the item leaves Greece, you can watch the tracking in your International mail website.
If you chose express shipping, enter the trucking number on www.tnt.com website to check the status of your order.
If you have chosen express shipping (Countries outside Greece) and if the order is delivered to your specified address and there is no one available to collect it, the courier company will leave a note, asking you to contact the relevant representative. You will be able to arrange a re-delivery date and time that suits you best. In this case, the cost is 3€.
If you do not contact them within the above days, the product will automatically be returned to our company.
All orders within Greece will be sent within 1-3 business days.
For orders within the European Union, in case you qualify for free shipping (orders over 150€), the time of delivery is 4-5 business days depending on the country you place your order. In case your order is under 150€, you can either choose standard shipping (4-5 business days) or express shipping where the delivery is on the next business day.
REST OF EUROPE AND REST OF THE WORLD
For orders outside the European Union, in case you qualify for free shipping (orders over 150€), the time of delivery varies from 7-10 business days, depending on the country you place your order.
In case your order is under 150€, you can either choose standard International shipping (7-10 business days) or express shipping where the delivery time varies from 2-8 working days, depending on the country you place your order. (We are not responsible for any extra charges such as customs service charges)
All orders placed will be processed for shipment the next business day from the day you placed your order (excluding weekends and holidays).
All orders will be processed from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
In order to facilitate the procedure, you are requested to inform us with all the special details of the place of receipt (name, address, contact details etc.) when necessary. For safety reasons, you can receive the products only after demonstrating your ID card to the employee of above-mentioned courier company.
NOMMO SWIMWEAR is not responsible in case of delay and/or failure to deliver that is caused by third parties and/or by reasons of force majeure or accidental facts. However, in case of force majeure (e.g. bad weather conditions, strikes etc.) or an impediment that cannot be overcome and does not allow the prompt delivery of products, we will inform you via e-mail or phone, so that you can confirm us if you still desire, under the new circumstances, the completion of your order. Visiting the website implies full acceptance of these terms.
Return Fees & Replacements
Should you wish to cancel your order and provide that the product has not yet been dispatched, you must contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, explaining the reason you wish to return it.
If your order has already been dispatched, you may return it using International standard shipping. Returns are not free of charge.
Returns are not free of charge. You can use International standard shipping. Please make sure that you use registered mail with a tracking number and ship it to the following address: 127 Kolokotroni str., 16673 Voula, Athens-Greece. Don’t forget to send us via e-mail the tracking number.
Returns are not free of charge. You can return your product at your own cost, using your Standard International Shipping. Please make sure that you use registered mail with a tracking number and ship it to the following address: 127 Kolokotroni str., 16673 Voula, Athens-Greece. Don’t forget to send us via e-mail the tracking number.
REST OF EUROPE AND REST OF THE WORLD
For the rest of Europe and rest of the world, returns are not free of charge. You can return your product at your own cost, using your Standard International Shipping. Please make sure that you use registered mail with a tracking number and ship it to the following address: 127 Kolokotroni str., 16673 Voula, Athens-Greece.
Don’t forget to send us via e-mail the tracking number.
We will not be held responsible if your shipment gets lost or delivered to a wrong address.
14 days replacement guarantee
You may return the product received within 14 calendar days, justifying the reason for returning it. Products must be returned in their original state:
– Item(s) must be new and in the original packaging.
– Item(s) cannot be worn, washed or altered.
– Tags must be in place.
– Swimwear must have hygiene liners in place.
To return a product, please contact us via e-mail explaining the reason you wish to return it and describing what you would like to do next (change size, change article etc.).
For returns you should always send the product back together with the sales receipt.
Refunds are made within one week from the date of receipt of the product by the company, by depositing the amount of money into a bank account indicated by you. The account beneficiary must be the same as the buyer (the same person as on the receipt), for the money to be returned (based on tax law).
As we want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase, if you find that you do not like something, it is faulty or does not correspond to the product in your order, you have the right to request a replacement product. For the replacement procedure, the maximum return time limit is up to fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt.
For replacements to be carried out, the following actions must be taken within 14 days:
- Return the product, together with the sales receipt and send us an e-mail so you can inform us which one you would like to change it with and eventually to dispatch you another one.
If replacement is not possible due to unavailability of the product requested, we will contact you via email.
- Since the product in question does not correspond to your order, it should not be used and it should be in its original packaging. The new product will be dispatched over a period of time equivalent to the one for the original product.
Should you wish to exchange the product received with another product, you will be refunded or you will need to place a new order through our e-shop in order to counterbalance the money difference.
Ways of payment:
- By credit card, VISA, MASTERCARD, VISA ELECTRON and MAESTRO. The charge on your credit card is affected on the day of the placement of your order at the moment you complete and submit the order form.
- By debit card or pre-paid card.
- By cash on delivery of products. When the order has to be delivered outside Greece, payment by cash on delivery is not available.
- By Pay Pal.
- By depositing the amount in the below bank account (the name of the buyer and the order number must be written on the depository): PIRAEUS BANK with IBAN No: GR31 0171 8860 0068 8612 4193 150, BIC No.: PIRBGRAA, under the name of MARIA TEREZA KATOPODI
If you have chosen payment by depositing money in a bank account, your order will be processed as soon as the money have been deposited in the bank.
In case that any of the ordered items is not available, you’ll be informed via e-mail. In case of not being able to reach you or you haven’t reached us, the order will not be sent with until we reach you.
Privacy & Security
NOMMO SWIMWEAR is committed to providing customers with an amazing online shopping experience! An excellent online shopping experience starts with knowing your data is secure. Each and every Nommo Swimwear ecommerce transaction is processed by trusted ecommerce processing outfits, a 128-bit SSL connection, and PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance standards are always observed.
All information collected to process online shopping transactions is kept confidential; Nommo Swimwear never provides, for profit or otherwise, information to unauthorized outside parties.
If you register your details with us, or order a catalogue, your information allows us to communicate with you about our products, promotions and activities.
The information that you provide us through our website will be used to update our customer database. This information is for Nommo Swimwear’s internal use only, and is used for the purpose of customer communication.
If you purchase any of your products online, we will also use the information you provide us to process your order and its delivery to you.
Several services enjoyed by Nommo Swimwear customers are provided by third parties. Services such as online payment processing would not be possible without the employment of established, trusted and secure systems provided by reputable companies.
Nommo Swimwear has the highest standards for our products and services, and we make sure that companies providing services to Nommo Swimwear and our customers have the same standards!
If a customer has a concern regarding services that are provided for Nommo Swimwear customers by companies other than Nommo Swimwear, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to answer any and all questions you might have in regards of this.